Shemar Power equipment undergoes stringent testing both during manufacture and prior to despatch to ensure consistently high-quality products.
Shemar Power composite insulators are superior to traditional porcelain in the following areas:
- Anti-flashover – no pollution, rain or icing flashover.
- No rupture – anti-seismic properties and simpler transportation.
- Light weight – reduced transportation and installation effort and cost.
- Cost saving – Shemar’s proprietary HTV (High Temperature Vulcanisation) silicone housing does not require cleaning due to its excellent hydrophobicity and hydrophobicity transferring properties.
- Easy to repair if damaged.
- Environmentally friendly – the raw material of porcelain is not recyclable.
33V to 1100kV
33kV to 1100kV